Demonstrate your commitment to the field your organization serves by participating as an Exhibit Sponsor. Sponsorship includes prominent recognition throughout the Museum and unique company benefits.
Strengthen Branding: Link your name to a world-class museum in the eyes of healthcare consumers and professionals through the Museum’s exhibit materials including exhibit title panels, exhibit guides, website, reception invitations and promotional materials—all of which prominently credit exhibit sponsors. Moreover, an aggressive marketing and advertising campaign will leverage various advertising media in addition to partnerships with industry, health organizations and others to achieve maximum visibility. Upper-level sponsors also gain valuable advertising space in exhibit-related materials.
Enhance Image: Demonstrate your commitment to educating the public about the complexities and curiosities of the human body and solidify your position as a corporate leader by investing in a unique educational endeavor.
Provide Privileges: In addition to the opportunity to host public events and community programs, sponsors may receive complimentary use of the Museum’s historic lakefront mansion for private corporate events, such as dinners, receptions and meetings. Corporations have found these events to be a unique and effective tool for reaching customers, clients and employees, and for launching a new product or division. Other hospitality benefits include exclusive guided tours, complimentary admission passes and a discount in the Museum store.
Create Opportunities: The Museum’s development department will work with you to customize your sponsorship benefits to complement your company’s strategic marketing objectives and philanthropic priorities.
If your company or association might be interested in becoming a sponsor of an upcoming exhibition or program, please contact Michelle Rinard, at 312.642.6502 ext. 3118 or email@example.com for current opportunities.
Thank you to our generous donors over the Museum’s history!
- Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics
- Advanced Neuromodulation Systems
- Akcea Therapeutics
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- American Healthcare Radiology Administrators
- American Massage Therapy Association
- American Medical Association Foundation
- American Pain Society
- American Podiatric Medical Association Educational Foundation
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Society for the Advancement of Anesthesia and Sedation in Dentistry
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses Foundation
- Biomet Osteobiologics
- Blackstone Medical
- Cardinal Health
- Cerner Corporation
- City of Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs
- Deputy Spine
- Dr. Scholl Foundation
- Elan Pharmaceuticals
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Enhanced Vision
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery
- Fonar Corporation
- Foundation of the National Lipid Association
- Hermes Medical Solutions
- Iacocca Family Foundation
- Illinois Arts Council Agency
- Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
- Illinois State Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Integra Foundation
- International College of Surgeons, Japan Section
- Knowledge Enterprises
- Lipoprotein(a) Foundation
- Medical Outsourcing Services
- Medi-Nuclear Corporation
- Medtronic Neurological
- Medtronic Sofamor Danek
- Medtronic’s Spinal and Biologics Business
- Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
- North American Medical Corporation
- North American Spine Society
- OAD Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation
- Radiological Society of North AmericaRS Medical
- Science Care Anatomical
- Siemens Medical
- Society of Nuclear Medicine
- Solstice Neurosciences
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Tyco Healthcare/Mallinckrodt Imaging
- University of Chicago Medicine
- Wright Medical
The International Museum of Surgical Science is a division of the International College of Surgeons, an authorized 501(c)(3) organization as determined by the IRS; charitable contributions are tax-deductible in the United States to the maximum extent permitted by law.